Saturday, October 29, 2011

Scrapbook Boutique Blog Challenge

I have been wanting to enter challenge's over at The Scrapbook Boutiques Blog for ages now and finally I have whipped up this card using this months inspiration photo. I would of loved to have spent some more time on it but with all my Gallery Day duties I didn't have very long but I am happy with how it has turned out.



 Ok well I had better go get back to my mile high list of duties or I will be up all night - see you tomorrow night with another lot of my goodies for Gallery Day x joy
p.s yes i did decorate the inside but my photo didn't turn out very well and I don't have time to redo it

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome take on the challenge inspiration photo. Love your circle of flowers and that butterfly is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is stunning! love the monochrome look, this is so pretty
Lindsay xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

this is so gorgeous, a fabulous take on the inspiration!! the butterfly really makes a statement in the centre!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrapbook Boutique! :