Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Age is Just a Number



Hello happy Wednesday to you, here I am again with this weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge
This weeks challenge is Age is Just a Number. I have used another of my Penny Black favourites "It's your day" - isn't it just sooo cute. I have coloured the image with water colour pencils along with some lovely Bo Bunny paper. And my handy dandy spellbinders of course. Ok I am off to get ready for our fun papercrafting days  this weekend now - I still have heaps to do, so I should stay out of mischief for awhile. Have a good day x joy

4 comments:

Lee said...

Hi.Love your card,i used this image too,it's one of my fav's.Great design.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous card, love it!
Lindsay xx

Kath Stewart said...

such a fun 21st birthday card...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card.
luv
Debby