Sunday, October 23, 2011

AN APPLE A DAY





Hello and happy Sunday - it's a hot one here today, but nothing that a nice cold diet coke with ice won't fix. hehe
I have been playing with some apples today. I was asked to make some cards suitable for world Teachers Day on Friday for a couple of lovely Teachers here in Blackall. The first one was easy cause I had been thinking about this one for awhile and just hadn't got around to making one but the second made me think. I love it when I have to do that - it clears the cobwebs and gets you going. So what do you think?
I have used my sizzix apple die, some computer generated text and some papers from my stash. I have been trying to order some apple/teacher themed papers for ages but every time I get around to it, all the good ones are sold out. All the other bits and pieces where from my stash. I have done the insides the same just to keep the cards the same but different. The big apple is a template from My Scrap Chick that is an apple shaped card that I just modified. Ok well I now want to get onto my fabric flowers and some other goodies that I want to make for Gallery Day - soooooooo I had better go clear off my messy, messy desk cause it is soooooo bad I can't even see the desk tut tut :-)

1 comment:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really cute, love the vibrant colours
Lindsay xx