Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge week 194

Hello and a huge happy Wednesday to you all. It has been a busy busy week here with study. So I haven't even had time to upload my card that I made on Sunday so this is just a quick post to share it with you. This week's theme is:

 Easter Eggstravaganza!!

And here is my card:

This is my only Penny Black bunny stamp - but isn't it sooo cute. I have also used some of my brand new Bo Bunny Paper - OMG how lovely is that - it is called Ambrosia Flowers and I just love it ( you will be seeing more of it for sure). It is so happy!! I tried to let it shine and not out dazzle it with embellishments. Some ribbon from my never ending stash, some homemade flowers and some brought ones, some little gems and my sizzix ovals and my oval scallop punch. And thats about it. The stamp has been watercoloured as usual.

Just came back to have a look and I am a bit disappointed with my photography skills as the little bunnies are actually a soft purple in real life and look very cute - here they look like I haven't even coloured them :(

 

This is the inside view - again I wanted the paper to shine. I hope you like it.

On the health front - still waiting for the inflammation to go down (it feels like I am sitting on a cricket ball) I hope it settles soon.

Ok well have a great day.
Talk soon
x joy

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card joy...thanks for joining the Penny Black Saturday Easter Eggstravaganza..hugs kath xxx

Pauline C said...

Very pretty card Joy and the bunnies are totally cute! Thanks for joining in this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
Pauline x