Monday, April 2, 2012

Another play day

Hello and happy Monday to you - we are in full holiday mode here in Smithville - it is 9.00am and I am still in my PJ's hehe - naughty hey! And I have done no housework but I have already been in my craft room and had a play hehe - I played nearly all day yesterday (except for the little nap I had) and I had so much fun!!!! It was so nice to just play and not have to be on a time limit.

This is one of the cards I made yesterday - it is for the current challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies, which is Anything goes:


I have used  a Lili of the Valley image of course, then used a new mpress nesting die to cut it out and surrounded it with a spell binders oval die. Then the paper is from my scrap draw that I have had for years and years - it has no name on it so I couldn't even guess where it is from. I have used Bazzill for all the other bits.A CherryLynn Design Die for the leaf swirl and my Tim Holtz tattered flower die for the flowers along with a few that I had in my flower box added together with some flower stamens that I coloured with permanent markers. Then for the bow I started with two knotted ties and added an ordinary bow on top of them to give it extra bulk. Then finished off with a few little pearls.


This is a close up of my flowers - the stamens have come up really lovely. It was a Sharpie pink permanent marker that I used to colour them.



Anyway that is all I have to share so far today - I may have a couple more up my sleeve to share later today and tomorrow hehe.

 Mr Blogger is playing up today - every time I try to go back and edit my writing he goes crazy and deletes things and won't let me add words in - he must be having a bad day.

Ok I had better go get dressed and do a little housework.
Have a great day
talk soon
x joy

3 comments:

Elise said...

Wow, this is so sweet and precious! I love the soft colors you've used! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!

Hugs,
Elise

Liz McGuire, said...

Aww, a really pretty card. But step away from the housework - it's bad for you!!

Liz x

debby4000 said...

Oh such a beautiful, adorable card.
luv
Debby