Friday, March 9, 2012

MIA (missing in action) again or should I say still

Hello Everyone and Happy Friday to you,
So Sorry I have not been posting any cards of late. Please forgive me. As I mentioned I have just started full time Uni study and it is keeping me a bit busy! But there is a light at the end of the tunnel - I have just completed a time management activity and I am going to use a little of those two hours free time that I have spare each day to do what I love and make some cards hehehe. I figure even if I only make half a card each day it will be better than what I have achieved this week :)
Although best laid plans go astray and I cannot promise any cards this weekend as we have travelled into Rockhampton (7 hours from home) for me to attend Uni's Big Day In tomorrow. But I am itching to get back into my little crafty haven. And I have several must make cards for Friends and Family who are overdue for cards.
 Ok well you have a great weekend
 talk soon
 x joy

No comments: