Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge

Hello, happy Wednesday to you, I hope you are having a good day. Things are not going so great here in Smithville - looks like I have to have round 3 of surgery much earlier than expected. I am trying very hard to stay positive and think if I have this one early it will mean that I will then complete all stages of my health plan early so I will be better that much earlier - but it isn't working. I hate surgery (I'm sure everyone does) and I just don't want to do it but I can't live like this now so I have no choice.

Anyway moan over and I have another card to share with you - this time for Lili's Little Fairies challenge which is Butterflies and fairies. So I have choosen butterflies and this is what I came up with


I have used a Lili of the Valley stamp (of course), some scrap papers from my stash, some bazzill, Martha Stewart, Ek success retro flower and Fiskars punches, some pearls, ribbon and stickles. I made the flowers myself using three sizes of retro flower punches. And the stamp is watercoloured with my trusty watercolours as usual.

Ok well just  a quick post today as Mr Smith is away and I have to get the boys their dinner. Just a quick dinner tonight maybe some sausages, mashed potato, veges and gravy. I'm sure the boys will pop their snags on bread anyway so I don't have to go to too much trouble.
Ok talk soon
x joy

3 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Joy

I am so sorry that things are not so good for you at the moment.

It must be so difficult to stay positive .. .. but hopefully having things done earlier than expected means you will be much better earlier.

Another great card from you Joy.

Loving the flowers very much!!!

Keep your chin up!

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute.
Do hope things can get sorted so you can feel better.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous creation Joy and I do hope things get better for you soon!
Helen x