Thursday, March 22, 2012

How lucky am I to have such lovely friends

Just a little note to say a huge Thank you for all the lovely thoughts, sentiments and even pressies that you have sent to wish me well. I am so lucky to have such lovely friends and I treasure you all.  

I get my Royal Flying Doctor to assess the situation tomorrow and the outcome will determine exactly when I can have the next round of surgery and when I will fly to Brissy. Having to take into consideration the fact that I need for the swelling and inflammation to settle first before anything can be done because of the risk of further infection. I am feeling a bit better about the whole thing today especially with all your lovely texts, emails and comments and don't forget the choccies. hehehe choccies always make a girl feel good:)

Anyway thank you to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx j   

1 comment:

sue w. said...

Hi Joy, Have just been trying to catch up on my blog friends (got a bit behind) glad your next round of surgery is behind you and am hoping you are feeling much better.
Congrats on your win and what a cute PB stamp,which you made good use of, your card is fab. Take care.
Hugs Sue W.