Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring

Hello and welcome to a very waterlogged Smithville, oh my goodness we have had so much rain - which is great for the graziers out here but not us water soaked townies. Although it could be worse - some towns around us are flooding again, so it is not that bad here.

Just  a little share today, I made this card for a lovely friend (I hope she doesn't see it on here before I give it to her) who is cupcake crazy - well actually she is crazy and she makes the bestest cupcakes ever. hehe don't tell her I told you that (the crazy part I mean). Anyway how could I not make a cupcake themed card and how could I go past this Lili of The Valley stamp - sooooo cute!

I have followed the lead from a couple of my favourite blogs on this card. Firstly the frilly edge is using my fiskars punch that I have cut and curved just like Debby from A Scrap Journey has shown me how to do. And then my ribbon I have tied following instructions from Jules over at Always with a Heart. Pop over using these links and have a look at their gorgeous blogs.


This is the inside view. Using a little McGill cupcake punch to finish it off.

Ok thats it for me today
have a happy day
talk soon
x joy  

No comments: