Friday, December 30, 2011

More playing with Stampin' up

Hello, happy Friday to you - I hope you are having as good a day as I am. I have got so much done - it's great. I started the day by rearranging and cleaning the boys rooms, which badly needed doing and now I have just had a little play in the craft room with my new stampin' up stuff. Mind you I got so much stuff that I still haven't touched a heap of it so I'd better get to it or hubby will complain that I buy all this stuff but never use it (blah blah blah) hehehe. Anyway here is what I made today .



Nice and simple, but I am happy with the effects. Now I am starting to get a little excited today as my lovely niece and her hubby and two gorgeous littlies arrive tomorrow for a visit and I can't wait whooo hooooo so if you don't see me for awhile you will know why - I will be playing hostess with the mostess hehehe although Nita is a little into craft as well, so maybe we will get to play together hehe ok see you soon x joy


2 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours
Lindsay xx

Jules said...

Hi Joy

What a gorgeous card .. .. love the layout and cute flowers. The textured ribbon gives a good look too. Love it!!!

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. That was very kind of you.

I have finally managed to follow you. Yay!! For some reason it wouldn't let me the last couple of times I tried.

I hope you have a good time with your visitors and all the best for 2012.

Love Jules xx