Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hello  - whoooo hoooo - it's Christmas Eve yippppeeeee I love Christmas!!!!!! All the preparations have been done, the fruit mince tarts, fudge, rum balls, apricot balls, spiced shortbread, gingerbread, sausage rolls have been made so now I just have to ice the gingerbread tree (hopefully I will remember to photo graph it and I will show you) and bake the ham, oooohhhh yum yum - did I tell you that I love Christmas. hehehe anyway just a little post to say firstly that I am sorry I haven't posted any cards lately but I have been in "Christmas get ready" mode and only Christmas stuff gets done but I have got a few things to have a go at, like Tim Holtz's rosette trees and a great star card, so I will have a play in the days after Christmas. Ok and secondly to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas - make sure you have a great day, chill out, relax and enjoy cause I will be hehehe ok stay safe x joy

No comments: