Monday, October 22, 2012

Finally!

So sorry it has taken me so long to post again.
I promised my lovely friend Paula that I would have this up last week but have been playing instead - Sorry Paula - but here I am - Finally!!!!! hehehehe
 
And I am not going to muck around yibber yabbing - I will just get into photo overload for you.
This is the first of a few sets of cards that I am making for our local gallery day here in town next month:
 
 I have made these cards in a rainbow of colours and then put them in sets.
 This just shows you the detail of them.
 Red and Black are one of my most popular selling cards - so I had to do a red and black set.




 And this is how I have packaged them up - in a hand made card and acetate box, trimmed with rafia.
I am now working on a Christmas Wishes set and I am hoping to get a flower wishes set and some gift tag sets done as well. As well as having made 52 of the handmade flowers that I made on my last card for hair clips (just need to mount them up with felt, add buttons and attach to clips). So no rest for the wicked. Work, work, work is what I will be doing this week before Uni starts again next week.
 
So on that note  - no time for yacking I'd better go and get cracking.
 Have a happy, happy day
talk soon
x joy


2 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Joy

Thanks you for giving me something to look at and read. They are beautiful and the boxes finish them off. I can't wait to see the christmas ones.

From Paula

sue w. said...

Hi Joy, wow you have been busy. These are fabulous and the are beatifully boxed. You have the makings of a proper little business here hun.
Hope you are ok now.
Hugs Sue W.