Saturday, October 13, 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Hello and a happy Saturday to you,
I am a super happy girl today because I get to play along with all the gang over at my favourite challenge site
It is ages since I have had enough time on my hands to actually play along.
I keep updated on all the gang and see all the latest entries but get a little envious that I can't play - but today I got to play and now I am going to enter this months challenge. This months theme is a sketch by Helen:
 
 And here is my contribution:
  I have used my lovely prize from last year Penny Black - Sweet thing stamp. Best creation, A walk in the garden paper (how gorgeous is it) some bazzill. One of my new tonic punches, and my C.C. Designs sentiment and tag die. Finished with some home made fabric flowers, buttons, ribbon and glitter from my stash. These are the little flowers that I make for little girls hair clips - so easy but oh so cute. And they take next to no time at all to make.

The inside view.
And here are some detail shots:

A close up of the flowers - all three took me under 15 mins to make.
How beautiful is this stamp!!!!!! 
And here is a close up of the C.C. design stamp and die - very cute indeed.
Ok well I am off to enter the challenge and then I am making myself spend time crafting instead of "Pinteresting" (see my last post) I am addicted to it and have heaps of things in my must do list.
I hope you have a great day - cause I sure am!!!!
 Talk soon
x joy


3 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Joy

This card is beautiful! I love that little girl from Penny Black. I can't believe you made those flowers in the length of time, they are gorgeous.

From Paula

Whisper said...

Gorgeous papers, home made flowers and image, with all that sparkle, Luv Sam x

Kath Stewart said...

love your adorable mimi card joy...those flowers are so gorgeous...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx