Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Red and yellow and pink and green . . . . . . la la la I can sing a rainbow

Hello everyone and a happy happy Tuesday to you all. I am having a couple of lazy,  not knowing what to do with myself, days at the moment, after my term one finished last week. Hehehe  it is nice, but I am a bit bored. I think I like keeping busy. Anyway I have a little bit of a cold so along with all the other things wrong with this old body - I am taking it easy and not doing anything too much. So what better way to waste a few hours than to play in the craft room.

So I have had a picture of this card up in my craft room from the lovely Beth over  at Beth's Little card Blog  I saw it a little while ago and fell in love! I sent a message to Beth  asking if I could case it straight away. So here is Beth's card over on her blog and here are my two:

 The first one that I made wasn't straight - so I had to have a go at a second one(don't look too closely!!!!!). I thought that it looked quite easy but it was a bit tricky lining up all the squares. I cut my squares 2 x 2cm and mounted them up on a 14cm square piece of card. I just love the colours though!!!!! It is such a happy fun card. Thank you so much to Beth for the inspiration.

 The sentiment is a hero arts stamp and the punch and surround stamp are from stampin' up. Then  I just finished with some ribbon.



This is the inside view - using stampin' up top note die and my lovely quickutz rainbow die to just finish it off. I haven't used craft card for ages but this has made me love it all over again. So you may be seeing more of it on here.

Ok well I might just have time to go pop a cake in the oven for the boys afternoon tea (that is if I just sign off here and not go looking at every one's blogs hehehe)
Talk to you soon
x joy

No comments: