Friday, May 25, 2012

Another card to share

Hello and a happy Friday to you, it is a cold old day here in Smithville today. I have several layers on, as well as my trusty slippers trying to stay snuggly but my nose is still freezing! Apparently it is going down to 3 over the next few days - urgh! I don't do the cold very well - maybe I should just stay in bed all weekend hehehe. Anyway here is another of my cards to show you
 This is one of the special cards that I have made for a special person. I had made a similar one in pink a little while ago using the same stamp.I particularly wanted to use this stamp as it has a special meaning to it for me for the person that it is for. Does that make sense hehe it sounds like double dutch now when I read it back. Anyway it is using my lovely Penny Black Angel News (water coloured) along with my Nellie Snellen Doiley dies, my new daisy trail xcut punch (I forgot to show you that one in my new stash photos) a stampin' up sentiment and punch and some ribbon and lace from my stash. Finished with some bling.  
This is the inside view - nice and simple.

Anyway that's all for now, I will be back over the weekend to show you some more
have a great day
talk soon
x joy

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love this card, Joy. It is almost monochromatic, with just a lovely touch of subtle colours added.

Jennifer.x