Sunday, May 20, 2012

New additions to the already huge stash

Hello, this is my second post for today so scroll down to see the proceeds from my play day yesterday.
Now I am going to show you all on my new stash that I just had to have hehehe

 I brought these from a Stampin' up lady that was at our local show - and what a bargain they were. They are all brand new and I got the two top stamp sets for $10 each (whoot whoot big time bargain) and then the stocking stamp set and punch for $40 - how good was that!

 Then these little gems are some of the new range of punches from Tonic that I brought to check out how they work - and I must say that they are great!!!!! They only cut out a small section at a time but they are really fine and I will definitely be getting more of them.

 Then (yes there is still more hehehe - I'm evil when I start purchasing) I got these sizzix and cherry lynn dies. I have wanted the butterflies for awhile now cause I saw a great card made with the negatives with patterned paper behind it ( I will have a go to show you what I mean). And the others were all on special from Stamp it (one of the companies that I stock). I can't wait to try them - I love love love the flower one - it cuts out an outline of the flower and then has a scalloped edge circle to go behind it - oooohhhh how lovely. I also love the leaves in that one. 

 Then (still going) I got these buttons from some lovely girls here in Blackall that sell gorgeous stuff. I couldn't resist the buttons - soooo cute. The beautiful butterfly stamp is called Flower Butterfly from Stamp it - I will show you a close up of it when I make a card with it - it is soo delicate and pretty.

T
Then finally this is a quilling mold - but I didn't buy it to use for quilling. I am going to attempt using the mold to make my own pearls using liquid pearls and a couple of the smallest domes - watch this space to see how it turns out.

Ok well that is all of my new stuff (I think anyway hehehe) I am now off to go have a little play.
so have a great Sunday
talk soon
x joy 



3 comments:

Barcoo77 said...

Sooo very jealous would love to have all these lovely things, I didnt see anyone at the show, you must have bought her out before I came along.Hehe. Love them all and sure you will put them to good use.

sue w. said...

Hi Joy, OMG. if you've gone for a play with this new pile o stash it's gonna be Christmas when you surface! hee hee. You sure looked as though you enjoyed yourself hun.
Hugs Sue W.

Anonymous said...

Ooh what a fabulous stash, have fun!
Helen x