Monday, November 28, 2011

Away again

Hello, it's Monday evening and I am once again away from home. It's one of the bad things about living in Central Queensland that you have to travel for anything other than the normal Doctors visits - so here I am sitting in my motel room all alone. The only difference this time is that I have had to leave my family all at home. The big boy had to work today and my other boys didn't want to miss the last week of school (wish they talked about school like that when they were actually learning something and not just when they are in wind down mode for the end of the year). Any way I have just had a phone call from my Benji crying his eyes out - missing me - oh boy I had to hold back tears. It is the first time in along time that I have left them but I am trying to think that it will do us all some good being apart.
Tomorrow I am off to the Queens Street Mall for some serious shopping - ohhhhh can't wait. I have a list so will be running around checking things off as I go, with maybe a stop at Lincraft for a brief moment. One thing I can't wait to do is go check out the Christmas displays at David Jones and Myers. The boys never want to go look at all the lovely decorations but I will be ooohhhhhing and aaaahhhhing lots.
I was going to take a photo of my motel room - as I have set up the table with my Christmas card production line - however I didn't bring the camera -hmmmmm- I would forget my head if it wasn't screwed on. Anyway crafting in front of a view of the Brisbane skyline is lovely!!!!!!!! Have a happy day x joy    

No comments: