Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Hello, back again,
I can't stay away today.
I am lovin' all this free time to play - it is soooo much fun!!!!!
 
And I finally get a chance to play along with my absolute favourite challenge
Penny Black Saturday.
 
This months theme is
Love and Marriage
 
and here is my entry:


 
This uses:
Penny Black stamp 'I'm so cute!!'
Spellbinders Nestabilities 'petite scalloped circles small'
Martha Stewart 'Lattice Heart' punch
Cherry Lynn Designs 'Build a flower #1'
Bo Bunny 'Crazy Love' paper
Bazzill Card stock
Stamin' Up sentiment and brad
 
This is the first time that I have used my Cherry Lynn Design, build a flower. I wasn't sure even how to use it - so I googled it and found the Cherry Lynn You Tube Video's.
I must say I had to laugh cause there is a man doing their video's (I think his name is Mike) and oh my goodness how frustrating was it - I just wanted to grab the flower from him and do it myself.!!!!!!!!!!!
 Hehehehehehe
he has man sized chubby fingers and he just couldn't maneuver the flower and the tools like a women.
Sorry Mike!!!
But despite chubby uncoordinated fingers it was a good video and I learnt how to use the die. 
 
Anyway I love the die and will use it often I think.
I hope you like it.
 Perhaps it might be Hubby's Valentines card for this year.
ok talk soon
x joy 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet image and fab colours and embellies!
Helen x

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card - love that cute pup!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x