Sunday, September 25, 2011

Playing with Fabric

OOOOOHHHHHH my goodness, fancy two blog posts in one day hehehe but boy have I had fun today and look what I made hehehe. I have been playing with fabric and Tim Holtz dies and my big shot. The other day at the markets a lady asked me if I could make her one of my tissue paper flowers out of fabric for a brooch or hat pin so I had a try. I think I will still keep playing but these are the proto types. Together with the free button cards that I got from Paper Craft Inspirations I think they look great. Ok well I am off to go sit at the local pool with my boys for the afternoon as it is ridiculously hot here today blah blah blah and I don't do well in the heat - so I need to find a little spot of shade and read my favourite mags x joy

No comments: