Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Penny Black Favourite

This weeks challenge on Penny Black Saturday challenge made me think of one of my all time favourite stamps, so I decided to get crafting and have a go. Rain or shine friends was one of the first stamps that I purchased - I am trying to remember if it was in '96 or '97 - anyway, whenever it was - it was a long time ago hehe boy do I feel old sometimes!!!!!! I just love these little girls and didn't want to distract too much from the stamped image, so kept the rest of the card fairly plain. These are not normal colours for me either, but I like their effect. I hope you like it x joy

4 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Joy

This is such a cute image .. .. just perfect for the "friends" theme this week.

Great sentiment and a stunning flower too!!

Thank you for sharing with Penny Black Saturday.

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and so beautiful.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful friendship card...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday....hugs kath xxx

jenny said...

Beautiful friendship card....I love this stamp too :)
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

Jenny x