Friday, March 4, 2011

One of my favourites!!!!



This is my latest card made using my beloved Magnolia stamps and I must say I love it. I have really been spending alot of time practising and experimenting with my watercolouring and I am happy with these results. Isn't Tilda just gorgeous, so inspiring to work with. I have also been playing with doiley's alot - I have some beautiful hand coloured doiley's that I have done and will be using in future projects. This card also includes some of my hand made flowers. oh what fun I have been having!!!!!! I hope you like it x j



5 comments:

Kerry said...

Well haven't you been busy!! I love Tilda she is so cute and your colouring is looking great. The little gift card holders are brilliant and really jazz up what can look like a fairly ordinary looking gift. Can i get a pattern from you please????

Franjopani said...

I just have to do the pattern up on the computer, but will get it to you as soon as i do :)

Cakes By Susen said...

Awww how sweet is this ... Love it .. you do amazing work Joy :)

Cakes By Susen said...

This is way toooo cute ... Love it :)

Franjopani said...

Thanks Susen :)