Sunday, January 23, 2011

Finally found some time and mojo to play

This one was just a quickie but one I have wanted to try for awhile, using Spellbinders Nestabilities small scalloped circle. I saw these on you tube and I am thinking that I will do next years Christmas cards this shape. This last years cards cost me $1.00 each to post and with 50 of them to go out it was quite expensive, so I figure this cute little one will be perfect. Ohhhh I have just remembered that I haven't put up a picture of the last Christmas card so I had better put that on my to do list.
This is using a Magnolia Stamp again along with Spellbinders and Nellie's multi frame die's (I love this doiley die, it is sooooo pretty) also some home made flowers and of course a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. Its a shaker card with beadazzles behind the acetate.




This is using my favourite Magnolia stamp (might have something to do with the fact I was born in Nottingham, home of Robin Hood) and my Nellie's multi frame die's, fiskars punch and some folded scallop circles. I don't usally do the distressed look much but have been pushing myself to try new things.


No comments: